Monday, June 16, 2008

Fifth Topic: What's your favorite TV drama or book?

Do you watch Park Jeonggeum? I'm a fan of the drama. I don't know why, but I always spare time for it. So you can make sure I'm at home in front of TV at eight on Saturday and Sunday. Do you watch any TV programs these days? Do you find some time to read Korean books? If you do, please let me know the titles. I guess you're really into it. Otherwise, you won't spend time for it while you're so busy in following the tight secdule here. I might not have time to read the books now but I'd like to try them after finishing this program.

4 comments:

Carry said...

Hi, therese!!
I'll tell you my favorite TV drama, but I think you won't like the drama. Because even though I enjoy watching it, but I've never thought it is a good drama.
It is "Jogangjicheo club'. Have you ever seen it? Most couples have an love affair or divorced. And even though it is a notorious drama for outrageous plot, the reason I like it is because I can't guess a next story. My projections usually were way off.
I don't want you to see the drama. I don't hurt your innocent mind.

Nicole said...

Hi Therese,
I don't watch a lot of TV but I'm enjoying a great 8 part documentary these days called, The Adventure of English, which details the entire history of the English language. It really explains why English is so confusing and has so many contradictions.

hee-il said...

Have you read "태백산맥, 아리랑" written by 조정래? They are really great. "혼불" written by 최명희 are another great one, too. You would not be disappointed at all. They are all serial novels, so it is advisable to read them during the vacation. If you want more information, why don't you visit my blog? I don't know why, but I can't leave my comment with my name. So I will do it anonymously. I'm Hee-il.

Jasper said...

Drama? I have no remembranc watching a entire drama. One of the things I am reluctant to do is to just sit down and watch TV. I think the story seems to be not interesting. That's kind of commonflace. I usually enjoy watching documentary program such as "Discovery". That' s my kind of taste.