Thursday, June 5, 2008
What is your favorite food?
Hi everyone - my third question is about your favorite food? Do you have any special food which makes you feel good, especially on a stressful day? I like jajangmyeon. I often find that people at my age or over have some memory on jajangmyeon. To me, it was a dish when I ate on the days my family moved to new places. I like sweet things. I don't like regular jajangmyeon. I like ganjajang with lots of onion. When I cook it, I add too much onion. Yakbab is my another favorite food. Although I like jajangmyeon, I often have a stomache if I have it in a restaurant. Yakbab is also sweet and oily, but I've never had any digestion problem after having it. Now I'm thinking to buy a pack of it tomorrow. I wish I had some more free time to cook these days. What is your favorite food? Do you cook your favorite food?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
One of the sad things in my life is that I don't have particulary favorite food.
People often say that they can find happiness while they eat their favorite food.
Neverthelss,if asked to choose one, I'd like to say I like Vietnam 쌈, which is made of rice paper and many kinds of raw vegetables.
You asked me if i could cook my favorite food?
Hm, I think i can. In the discount store such as Homeplus, I saw rice paper. I don't need to cook vegetables. Just I need to wash them. The problem is if i can make a delicious unique-flavor sauce. ^^
Hi,
My favorite foods were flour foods such as noodle, nangmyeon (cool noodle), and ramyeon. But because of health problem, I constrain myself from eating flour foods. So nowadays I usually eat rice with side dishes. One of my favorite foods is 'Agujjim' (steamed monkfish). My wife sometimes prepares Agujjim for my family. It is more delicious than the one served in the restaurant. She cooks very well. Thanks to her, I can enjoy my favorite food.
Hi,
Your question made me hungry. My favorite food changes with the weather. In this warm season I like like barbequed food. THese days I've been enjoying barbequed steak once in a while. Grilled vegatables go very nicely with the steak.
Post a Comment