Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Eighth Topic: New Question about commic books

Hi, there - I now post a new question because the previous question is a bit inappropriate to be answered here. My new question is about comic books. Do you remember I sang 'eunhacheoldo 999'? I'm a fan of mabeocheonjamun these days. Do you have your favorite one?

I will leave my old question here.
My question is whether you will use your current blog or you will create another blog or you will choose another communication tool after finishing this program?
I like to use my blog for communication with my students. I definitely need to learn more to add some nice pictures and to be used to using it. If I use my blog for teaching, I'll have to deleate my previous writings. If I make a new blog, I need to check two blogs (if I can make one more using a different e-mail address). Have you ever thought about using your blog for your teaching or communication purpose?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Therese,
I'm glad to hear that you might be able to use this technology with your classes. That was one of my main goals with this homework assignment. I appreciate all your hard work in the class and on the blog. Have a great trip in America.